Friday, September 16, 2005

life is speeding

when i was back in standard 3, i thought that jumping to standard 5 was a wise choice indeed. yes, it was. i had great times, despite the fact that i was still very young. as a november child, and average student would have been at least one and a half years older than me. i looked back at my decision and told myself, thank god i did not hesitate to jump. But,

now as time flies by, i had actually no problem coping up with my stuffs. both in terms of studies and friendship. i met great friends, from all kinds of characters and they even treated me as i was a normal from 5 kid. those things were great. but now, down to reality, i am facing a problem. the problem is nothing with friendship or socializing, but the problem is with my further studies. suddenly, i had to make big choices in my life, like job chosing and college choice. i am actually not very prepared with this situation. why, because i still feel i am 15 years old, which i am actually....it's like my school life is actually over, so fast. man, this sucks..i actually have to make great choices in my life, while i still feel i am still so young. you see, i planned to apply for some MAS pilot training course after my SPM, but dear me, after my spm, i am only 16 years old. god damn it, shit...apply at 16, become a pilot at 17..if i can..and then..work till the rest of my life....holy cow..that will be hell boring, minus the fact that i may get a huge pay check by the time i am 40.

I still feel i belong to the school, and i have one more year to go. i believe that being young has great advantages, but not this young. i have to plan for my college life already, which i am still not prepared. I still feel that i am a student, and i am willing to study more. But part of me wants to face the real world, with tough challenges outside. So how now?

If i continue straight with full force with my studies, i will graduate at a young age..haih..yes, u heard it, very young. i know everyone wants to be young, but not this young. Mayb it is because i will miss school life, that's why i am having these shitty thoughts. Maybe i can't give up what i am enjoying right now, because i admit that i am having a blast of my life right now. though form 5 is supposed to be a stressed up year, but actually...i am enjoying every juice of it. Mayb it is becuz i have great friends, or maybe i am not willing to give this up, that's why i am reluctant to leave school to college. Man, i hope i can make my choice

Sometimes, i forget that i am actually 1 year younger. That, i feel is good. Because when i look on the form 4's i actually feel that i am one year older than them. I like being a form 5, as i get to enjoy countless activities that goes. As for a party life, i feel that i have done the right choice in jumping, Yes, when it all comes down to having fun, watching movies during the weekend, thank god i wasn;t in form 4. but sadly, that is just a feeling. I still can't runaway from the fact that i have to plan my life from now on...it's all in my hands.

Damn. sometimes i wished that i could be young and old whenever i liked it.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lucky u jump class if not u will not know ur fantastic jati gang :D!!!

don't worry about the future, usahakan ur studies but keep the future in mind!

Friday, September 16, 2005 10:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

holly sh*t!
ur one year younger??
now that I didnt know.. or maybe i did but i forgot. Hehehe..

ok.. so now, ur gonna graduate and all.. but don't worry.. i think acheiving something at young age is really good.
yea, form 5 is stressing but it a phrase of life everyone goes through.

i think its good u skipped one year.. becasue std 4 was a bum for me..
and its not much difference from std 5.. look on the bright sidE! everyone wasted one year except u!!

yea, we're all undecided.. tell u what.. go for 2nd intake.. mayb in june? or july? take those 6 months to survey for the proper course and job..
also, spend it wisely.. coz ur still spending ur time as a high skool kid! ;)

now concentrate on SPM 1st!!! no SPM, no college! no college, no future!!
so u see, SPM comes 1st now..

Good lUck!

Saturday, September 17, 2005 11:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when you make big big decisions, listen to that tiny voice in you.
don't listen to your parents. :p

Sunday, September 18, 2005 3:16:00 AM  
Blogger tysern said...

thanks for all of ur advises...seriously leh..i think i am feeling much better now lah...i will let everything go normally la, go with the flow. hmm, mayb it is because i went out for 2 days straight and had hell load of fun, dats why all my problems vanished in thin smoke. hehe. anyway, sue ann, nice to meet u. ur sis has been telling me great stories on how chun u are. hehe

i have been having so much fun till my mum goes like...wat wat..u wanna go out again..then when i come home, she will bising-bising for awhile. but what the heck, i dun mind kena lecture awhile for all the great fun. man, i am soo pooped.

Sunday, September 18, 2005 7:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha hello tysern :)
problems don't vanish lar they get pushed to a corner until one day *dum dum dum* it suddenly jumps out and bites your arse!

real nice to see that you kids are having fun haha yes you KIDS :D and i thought my lil sister would never want to go out and have fun please drag her out more please please please

Sunday, September 18, 2005 10:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

elehhh i am the one who drag him out! bwaahahahah no la no la joined effort kan tysern???
rachel is our other kaki man!!! bwaahahas

Sunday, September 18, 2005 10:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha it's always good to have a few friends like that...
partners in crime!! rahhhhh

Monday, September 19, 2005 2:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counters