Monday, April 24, 2006

freebies from your neighbours

It's not very often you get really cool things/presents from your neighbours. Not unless you have a kickass neighbour. Oh anyway, god knows why they decided to be so kind to me, and guess what they gave me?

Go on, guess it!

Ahahahah, they gave me a free open wireless network. Yeah!

















As you can see it, i am currently using my own ATI wireless network which is OF COURSE locked to public. But dear me, my neighbour's network, circled in red ( Linksys) is an free open network.

Yay! Anytime my streamyx gets cut for not paying the bill/ does not function properly, there always someone to leech off.

P/s: I hope they do not put a security pass on it. If not, boo-hoo, party's over.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOHOHO THIS IS HIGHLY ILLEGAL.
to tap into someone's wireless.
tsk tsk tsk

Monday, April 24, 2006 3:45:00 PM  
Blogger tysern said...

u know what's more OMG?
they dun off it wan.. it has been active since i knew it's presence.

Monday, April 24, 2006 11:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, i dun turn mine off also la.
and i never put password on mine also.
but my neighbours also never turn off and never put password wanz u knoe!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 8:39:00 AM  
Blogger tysern said...

ahha, for watcha know, sumone has been leeching of your internet eh.

i have a friend, she nonit to pay for streamyx u know, cuz her neighbour forever on wan. SO LUCKY!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 6:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counters