Thursday, April 27, 2006

going nautical

Since all the bookings has been confirmed already, its time to reveal my rest and relax plan to you all. As you all know, form 6 is starting next month, and since i have been working for the past 2-3 months, it is indeed the right time to take a break, and go for a fantastic vacatian.

As you all know me, burying my feet is white cotton sands, relaxing on a lazy chair; sipping bacardi while i overlook the crystal clear turquoise blue waters and looking at hot chicks in bikini by the beachfront is indeed my dream destination. And hell yeah, i am going for it this time. I will be departing for my destination next week, which is actually about 6 days away from today.

Absolutely fantastic i tell you. I am so excited and happy right now. To get things started, i will reveal some screenshots of my 5 star resort beachfront.















The water is so clear, it's actually clearer than glass. Look at the majestic white sands by the background.















Heck, even the jettyfront is fantastic.















Alright, I am so GOING CRAZY over the pictures. Time for some writing.

Alright you people, i will be going to pulau tioman. Yes, one of the world's most beautiful island rated by Time Magazine. As you all know, i am employed under ther Berjaya Group of Companies,(Starbucks is under Berjaya) so, you guessed it right, i get fabolous rates as an employee. I will be residing at Berjaya Tioman Beach, Golf and Spa Resort.

Heck, i needed to only fork out RM 188 nett for a Superior Chalet per night, and when this amout is shared out, it's really little. Come to about Rm 150 per person for 4 days. I will be sharing my room with Kee Peng and Chung Kent, while 4 of my other friends will be sharing another room. A total of 7 peeps for the trip.

Among the happening events in Tioman is yeah, it's a duty free island. Okay, i promise to come home with loads of chocolates and souviners for you people kay?

Going snorkeling there is really good, as you can see fishes like what you see in Finding Nemo. Ahahaha.










Actual bird's eye view of my chalet resort.















The superior chalet which i paid RM 188 for (Normal price: Rm 600), fully air conditioned with TV, Minibar, Hairdryers, and practically everything you need.














Poolside view. I am so digging up my old speedos and jumping into the pool man.

Last but not least, my reservation slip.















Ahhhhh. Yeahhh.

U know what, i am so excited right now that i can't sleep, i am jumping up and down like no one business. Hehehe. Okay you people, i promise to cam whore to the max and snap pics until my camera kehabisan bateri and my 512kb SD card kehabisan memory okay?

After all, if it really rocks like sooooo rocks, i will definately go AGAIN ALRIGHT. This time, with you people, and i can be the guide for the trip!

For now, tata!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if u memory card had only 512kb. u could only take one picture.
yay

Saturday, April 29, 2006 11:57:00 AM  
Blogger tysern said...

OH YAAAAA.
it 512 MB. hehe, thanks for reminding.

Monday, May 01, 2006 2:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counters