Wednesday, April 19, 2006

so, who do you look like?

I have been seeing people trying out this cool thing for quite some time already. And being the sampat me, yes, you guessed it, i decided to give it a shot. It's actually a face recognition engine which matches your face to a CLOSEST celebrity that matches ur features or looks or also leng chai/ pretty-ness.

The instructions told me to use a CLEAR AND BIG photo for yourself. Looking thru my pictures, this picture REALLY FITS THAT SPECIFICATION. Without wasting anymore time, i uploaded it straight.

This is what i uploaded.














A nice , big and clear photo of me, Me and ME only! Hahahaha

And this is who i looked like


















TADAH!!!!! I look 60% like Nicholas Tse. Ohohoho, now i can go on telling people that i look like him. No more denying. Just kidding!!!

Putting them side by side, you can see how good OR how fake Or how u want it; is this programme.




Now, do i really look like him?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counters