Sunday, June 04, 2006

paper jokes

Recently, at a wedding dinner, i spotted a packet of tissue, from carrefour. It had a really funky title at the top, which caught my attention.

When my friend handed me over the tissue, i was like WTF?















Tisu Muka Lembu??? Cow face tissue?

Oh, cheh, it was actually tisu muka lembut. Look how fantastic BM can be.

************************************************************************************

People who know me well enough will know that when i go travelling, i try to bring disposable items, ie: toothbrush, paper plates and erm briefs.

I practically favour this brand,















So naturally,after bathing, i cannot dispose my undies into the toilet bowl. Flushing it down will make it clog, so i threw my cotton undie into the wastepaper basket in the toilet.

Next thing i heard when my friend came out of the bathroom,

Friend 1 : OIIIII, the cleaner lady never clean the room properly la. Still got sanitary pads in
the dustbin.

Friend 2 : Yerr, yuck....Dam sick la.

Me : *kept silent and never talked about it* .

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA
remember i think once kevin chan said dunno wat put Kampung Markah Tinggi as karangan kampung name!
bwahahahaha

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 4:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg, serious, that sound so desperate for marks la.
haha

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 9:00:00 PM  
Blogger tysern said...

opps, i ter-used my brother's account to leave the comment

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 9:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counters