Friday, July 21, 2006

national service

Today, the national service list for my year came out. If you guys din't know, i was born on the 89' year. So naturally, this is my year to see whether i kena national service anot. Finally, the dreaded day came, and it was time for me to check my status, whether i got lucky or unlucky.

I visited their grandmother slow web page, and click on the link to enter my IC number. I was so scared, i could nearly piss in my pants.













Hell is right in front of my eyes!

Slowly and praying hard, i click on the link, and procedeed to enter my IC number. Every digit seemeed to take forever.










After successfully entering all those god damned numbers, i clicked CARI. I was freezing ice in my seat already.

And my results,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
OH MY GOD

.
.
.
.
.

This were my results.










You all see that? You see that. Nombor KP TIDAK DIJUMPAI.
YESSS, I AM FREE FROM NS FOREVER
Yeah baby, it's time to party !!

-------------------------------

On an unhappier note, a couple of my frens got it. Yeah, they got national service. One of them was charlotte, and this is what she saw when she entered in her IC number.











Aih, life sucks man. You know they actually put TAHNIAH when you get it?
Dam sadistic weih!! Urghh....

Anyway, all the best to you gurl. Enjoy yourself in camp alrite? =)
3 months very fast wan lah.















You go girl! You can do it!

Oh well, we'll be waiting for you when you come out from camp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counters