Saturday, August 12, 2006

I want a humpaloc

It's here. The long awaited humping machine lookalike is finally in town. Surely, most of u all have seen this machine in the shopping complexes. Here we go with the original product. The Osim I-Hump a.k.a Osim I-Gallop.














Put anyone on it, and he/she will gain HUGE ATTENTION.

Some people find this machine really obscene, as it looks like an orgasm machine. Like what they use in japanese game shows to enhance a women's sexyness. For what you all know, this is where the idea was copied from.
















Realized that they always use women to bounce on this machine? Actually, in some ways, it really looks like a sey-toy to some. And often, these models often indulge so badly in the humping motion of this machine, to an extent that they look like they are having sex.

So basically, a change in definately needed in the promotion of I-Hump a.k.a I-Gallop. This time, using men to promote this machine. And what do you get?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Models taming the beast in the machine.That's me and my friend (Patrick) trying it out at OU.

Here's a clearer shot at what i was doing.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Shaking my booty up and down!!

Here's the full length video.



After the humps given by the machine, i felt great. Honestly, each bump was orgasmic. The only downside is they could have added vibration into it.

Oh besides, never try the machine out in tight jeans. Oh well, i tried it out wearing my boot cut jeans and erm, my testicles were kinda strangled when the machine gyrated up and down. Kinda like putting marbles into a sack, and using the rolling pin to roll it flat.

So anyway, welcome your NEW Osim I-Hump ambossadors.













Till then, out !

p/s: special thnx to patrick for editing the photos !

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ewwwmfg

Sunday, August 13, 2006 2:54:00 PM  
Blogger tysern said...

(O.<) !!!

Sunday, August 13, 2006 5:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha.....the photoshop rocks man!

Sunday, August 13, 2006 10:38:00 PM  
Blogger tysern said...

yeah, photoshop is amazing. i went to take my personal potrait photograph today, and fui yoh, the photoshop added a touch of magic to my face. will show u all when the pics are released.

Sunday, August 13, 2006 11:08:00 PM  
Blogger tysern said...

ok, here we go, starting with :-

rinnie: haha thanks. and yes, the i gallop was for real. the machine was supposed to make you lose weight by gyrating your body up and down, thus making you sweat. and yes, i am SO DAM LUCKY WEIH. din kena NS. if kena, i will die man. sadly, some of my friends got it. boo hoo.

wai yee: funny and gross? haha, okay. there's the best of both worlds. and yes, patrick from an angle looks like see leong. but not from all angles la. anyway, i think see leong is MUCH more big size=p want me to post up pics of both of them to compare?

pat: yeah, pm me if you agree, my next post will be the comparison between you and my friend with pics. want me to do it?

mae: ooohh, of cuz not la, the salesperson din't do it for us.we took it ourselves, haha. oh btw, when the salesmen when and jiggle on the osim i gallop, he looked GROSS.....

Monday, August 14, 2006 8:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counters