Friday, August 04, 2006

making a difference

Inspired by his friend, Tysern decides to do something never ever done in his life history. Writing poems.


Memories of You, by Tysern.

As she walked down the lane,
Her glittering smile was poised and stagnant,
As she blew a final kiss to me,
That was my slightest memory of her.

To date, a part of my heart belongs to her,
She locks the memories neatly,
Unforgiving, and unforgettable,
The day she left, she took my heart.

I could vividly recall the past times,
Yet the past will never repeat itself,
I could see that she took a part away from me,
A burning scar, I have been living with it ever since you left.

Looking for you is like going through a maze,
I have been into many unforeseen circumstances,
To get you back, it might take eternity,
But to win your heart again, it will last a lifetime.

You walked out on me,
You turned things up against me,
You were your usual self,
As they say it, love is what’s drawing me to you.

My tears trickled down silently,
My silent whispers are left unheard,
My heart breaks when I think of you,
To date, with your absence, it will go on forever.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow.
how very metrosexual of u!

Friday, August 04, 2006 10:13:00 PM  
Blogger tysern said...

thanks. who knows, later in life, form one kids will be answering questions to my poems; likewise in the poems and short stories book.

Friday, August 04, 2006 10:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hhahahaha. Lemme give you poem lessons !!! xD

Saturday, August 05, 2006 11:17:00 AM  
Blogger tysern said...

haha, thank you. learn from sifu !!!

Saturday, August 05, 2006 6:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counters