Friday, September 01, 2006

goodaire revitaliser review

Joke of the day:-
What kind of bees produce milk?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Boobies lah.

So, alright, back to the topic..........

These little greenish apple-like air purifiers selling in stores caught my attention once. It's like a huge fat apple, with swirling water inside, supposedly funtioning to catch bacteria, duts and viruses, making the air cleaner; whislt emitting out pleasent fragrance.

So, I was so dam sampat about that little thing, until i could not control myself. I got myself one.















Tucked into a niffy box, i took the machine out once i got home.















Read the instructions, and filled it up with 1.5 liters of purified water. After that, i added 1/2 capful of the essence. I choosed lavender. Mellow and soothing smell.















I switched it on. The spindle you see in the middle actually sucks up the water, and sprinkles it around the machine. This is how it catches the unwanted impurities.















After operating it for an hour, i opened it up to check on the "dirty stuff" which were supposed to get trapped in the water. The result, foamy like stuff on the water. Anyway, according to the manual, the water is supposed to turn black after 2-3 days.















I'll give this thing a good 6 months+ b4 i finally get bored of it. Till then, i will be using it every night.

Tata, out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counters