Thursday, September 14, 2006

so you think u're smart huh......

The mum is 21 years older than the child.
In 6 years from now the mum will be 5 times as old as the child.

Question :
Where's the father?
Try first, before you check the answer below!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Solution :

The mum is 21 years older than the child.

M = C + 21

In 6 years from now the mum will be 5 times as old as the child.
M + 6 = (C + 6) x 5

Hence,

C + 21 + 6 = (C + 6) x 5

C + 27 = 5C + 30

-3 = 4C

C = -3/4

The child is -3/4 years old, it'll be born in 9 months.
So right now, the father is on top of the mother.

p/s: quite simple maths actually. hahahha....

******************************************************

Hving problems with your wife?, send them this. It's great......


Although I don't mind when you sing,
Lim peh always wanna scream "tiu nia sing",
Cos you sound very horrifying,
Satu bijik like male Banghali Singh.

Don wanna let me fuck accuse me gay,
Everynight I go toilet tar fei kei,
Then you go out fuck here, fuck there,
You know or not lim peh very am teh?

Dinner time ask me eat banana,
Give money buy rice entah ke mana,
Say wanna be fit fit like Princess Diana,
I beh tahan so turn around and say "Kan-Ni-Na".

Wanna go shopping I tell u I no mood,
U boh song take key scratch my car boot,
Your mother there i can only say "toooooot",
Tonight in bed lu na ho lim peh hoot.

Everyday see Bollywood leng jai naik miang,
Bengkok a bit to show people your longkang,
Somemore ajak people hantam ur belakang,
You this girl memang bo kia lang kan.

See people drive nice car u want BM,
Somemore must install very big amp,
U know I jobless cos fail SPM,
I can only tell you "Sorry, lim peh boh eng".

Very hungry ask you cook me some ketam,
Say must diet cos I fat n weigh like a tonne,
In truth ask you cook maggi you also cant,
Go pack your bags and ka lim peh keong kan.

Everyday go shopping simply open cheque,
Buy gift for him cheating behind my back,
But everywhere I go u also wanna check,
Lin lau hia, I feel really pek chek.

Great eh.....? Simple hokkien la, sure can understand wan. If not, can guess the meaning la!
*************************************************


After a long night of making love, he notices a photo of another man on
her bedside table by the bed. He begins to worry.

"Is this your husband?" he nervously asks.
"No, silly," she replies, snuggling up to him.
"Your boyfriend, then?" he continues.
"No, not at all," she says, nibbling away at his ear.
"Is it your dad or your brother?" he inquires, hoping to be reassured.
"No, no, no!!!" she answers.
"Well, who in the hell is he, then?" he demands.

"That's me before the surgery."

So you guys out there, always check before jumping into something !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counters