Sunday, October 29, 2006

Bali- It would be ( The Introduction )

I was supposed to continue writing about my previous post, but oh well, since everyone wants me to write about bali first, so be it lah.

Bali, what can i say? A paradise of fun, shoppin's great and nice scenery. Weather, hot like KL, at some places even hotter. Beaches? Fantastic... The waves are great, went surfing there, not like i can surf very well, but just bantai and play only la.

To start it off, my bloody flight was delayed 3 FUCKING HOURS. No joke. Thank god the airline company, Air Asia had the brains to SMS us b4 we left for the airport. So, yeah, we did not get stuck at the airport.

The LCCT Terminal is really, really LOW COST. Everything is designed to be cheap, until that you have to walk to the airplane. No aerobridges, and when it is raining, you gotta use ur umbrella to get to the plane. The plane, what can i say? Althought leather seats were definately a plus point, but it was abit crammed, thank god i am not fat. Haha.

Bali : DAY ONE















All packed, and ready to go. Yes, that is my ever famous gotta use them disposable undies.















We had Mc D's b4 entering the plane. The Mc D's meal at the airport was more expensive. Damnit.















LCCT's check in counter.















All of my baby cousin brothers/ sisters which tagged along for the trip. The lady in the middle is my aunt.















We were all digging into Mc D's before the flight.















After what seemed like eternity, we boarded the plane. My whole family had priority seatings, because we had 4 toddlers tagging along. So, we got the front seats.















The bunch of us. Spot the 2 babies at the corner, with their mom, dad and granny.















After the safety briefing, off we went ! To Bali !! The flight took almost 2 3/4hours.

It was a night flight, so we reached there, it was about 20 mins past midnight. No action for the first night, immedieately crashed out on the hotel bed and slept.

BALI: DAY TWO

The hotel is SUPERB. The decor was 100% balinese, the rooms were traditional and the service was great. The minute we set foot at the hotel, the staff greeted us, we were showered with welcome cocktails and everything just went well. Have a look at the pictures.















Very balinese. These are the rooms, one by one, with a balcony.















The sunken pool bar. Swimming pool was great!!















Balisani Padma Hotel. My accomodation.















The basin in my room, one the right is the toilet bowl, and the left is the bathtub.















The beds. I shared a room with my bro.















Lazy chairs for you to relax by the pool.















My cuzzie's family havin their brekkie.















The ladies for the trip. From left to right: My cousin, my cousin 2, my mum, my aunt and my distant aunt.
















Even the door lock was classic.

And to sum it up for this post, b4 i continue, here the last pic for the post.















Me, and the rooms in the background.

Next post, will be on the places of attraction, the nightlife, clubs, and food.

Till then, see ya !

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow . the hotel .. is so nice :)

Monday, October 30, 2006 11:21:00 AM  
Blogger tysern said...

yeah, the ambience was GREAT !!!

Monday, October 30, 2006 6:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counters