Thursday, November 09, 2006

a comeback?

Ok, here i am, back again. You guys should give me an applause for FINALLY getting myself a replacement to the lauya tag-board. God know what's wrong with it man. It just jammed up like that. Go on, be the first person to put some shit into it ! Good Luck.

Anyway, hmm, i will update you guys on my life kay. Let's see what i have in my schedule this coming 2 weeks. Undang test next wednesday, Genting trip on thursday ( yeah, i haven got enough of holidays still), Holiday @ cameron's with my family and friends, and finally, my birthday....haha. You guys shld know when is it....

So back to my life, here are more picture on Bali. Day 3, At Tanah Lot, Kuta, and Hard Rock Cafe.















There are temples at almost every corner in Bali, cuz their population consists of 85% Hindu.















Entrance Facade. I was so fooking hot at this area, till my cousin nose bled. Ouch.















Little minature like pagodas. The roof, looked like they were made out of hair. SERIOUSLY




















Eeee, siapa budak handsom itu ah??















Cute leh, from big to small....















My baby cousin sister, relaxing with shades.

Okay, here comes what i say, the best place in Bali. Shopping Gila Babi banyak, and the view, need say more, fabolous! It was really great ! Enjoy.















Temple in the middle of the ocean. Or so they call it !















It was mainly the waves hitting the rocks.




















Me and my brother.




















My family.















Sunset came, and the view .... magical !















Sun setting on the horizon.















Just look at it man.















Minutes b4 the sun vanished !

After that, it was back to the hotel, and dinner. this time, Western Food, and a kick ass western restaurant. The burgers were Huge and fantastic.















The interior of the restaurant.















Huge ass weih.















Pasta.















Something i missed there. Dirt cheap beer. Haha, a big bottle for around RM 5-6.

Later that night,















It's happening for sure, but beware of bomb attacks !















The exterior.

Besides Hard Rock, there were also many other compatitor clubs, such as,































Not really packed, but still..........















Wide range of Crocs, but they were hell expensive !!















Starbucks !!















Shopping was alike KL, but only, they had tons of surf shops here.

That's about it for my Bali Trip, any questions, you're welcomed to ask me ! Bye-bye for now!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oo . the temples are really nice . i like the sunset pics . really nicely taken la .

:)

Thursday, November 09, 2006 7:49:00 PM  
Blogger tysern said...

taken by me mar...haha

Friday, November 10, 2006 12:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counters