Monday, November 13, 2006

why so blur?

In life, blur-ness do occur. Seriously, in everyone. The only difference is, HOW BLUR CAN YOU BE??

Take this for example. Something I really received yesterday.

SMS from my tuition teacher:-

" I lost my father today. I will be going back to Penang. There will be no class this week, i will postpone it all to next week"

My friend replied, the following day,

" How are you teacher? I hope you have already found your father. See you, take care and bye bye".

FREAKKING OH-MY-GOD

3 Comments:

Blogger electronicfly said...

>.<"

tell your friend i kau tau to him/her man..

Monday, November 13, 2006 9:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg .. thats dam lame wheyyyy . lol . really dam omg !!

Monday, November 13, 2006 10:12:00 AM  
Blogger tysern said...

fei: HAHHA, i also kau tau laaaa

charz: dam omg right...cannot believe

Monday, November 13, 2006 11:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counters