Friday, June 08, 2007

your humour dose

I was always known for my dirty jokes, and for the humour part of my blog. Tell you what guys, i am so gonna bring those shit back here. Right now. Haha

Get ready, to laugh and blow your butts off.

1. How divorces happen.

A husband and wife are sitting quietly in bed reading when the wife
looks over at him and asks the question....

WIFE: "What would you do if I died? Would you get married again?"

HUSBAND: "Definitely not!"

WIFE: "Why not? Don't you like being married?"

HUSBAND: "Of course I do."

WIFE: "Then why wouldn't you remarry?"

HUSBAND: "Okay, okay, I'd get married again."

WIFE: "You would?" (with a hurt look)

HUSBAND: (makes audible groan)

WIFE: "Would you live in our house?"

HUSBAND: "Sure, it's a great house."

WIFE: "Would you sleep with her in our bed?"

HUSBAND: "Where else would we sleep?"

WIFE: "Would you let her drive my car?"

HUSBAND: "Probably, it is almost new."

WIFE: "Would you replace my pictures with hers?"

HUSBAND: "That would seem like the proper thing to do."
WIFE: "Would you give her my jewellery?"

HUSBAND: "No, I'm sure she'd want her own."
WIFE: "Would she use my golf clubs?"

HUSBAND: "No, she's left-handed."

WIFE: -- silence --

HUSBAND: "oh fark."

2. Spotted, a US Supermart.















Who. Bunchloade of Ho's Shoes without the S.

3. Every Man's Fantasy?




















Wooohooo...alright.

4. Major error.




















Weih, why the surname looks so DARN familiar wan?

Haha, laugh on.

edit* Bah, since it has been ages i've done this, and its quite alright, here the tag.

5 Things Found in Your Bag (My School One Yeah)
1. Pencil Box
2. Mp3 Player (Yes, i secretly stash it in one of the pockets)
3. Books and Test Pads.
4.Calculator. (god, i can't live without this)
5.Pocket Digital Cam (yeah, sometimes i carry it around)

5 Thing Found inside Your Purse/Wallet.
1. Money (Duh, who can live without it?)
2.Cards, thousands of them. Discount, IC, Driving License, Loyalty and even name cards.
3.Condoms, just in case. (HAHahha, yes i'm joking! But yes, there was once i had a piece, and my friend blew it up)
4.Bank in slips.
5.Movie Ticket Stubs.

5 Favourite Things in My Room.
1. Laptop (Can't live without it).
2.Fluffy Pillow and Comfy Bed.
3.Air Purifier.
4.My Archie Comics and "XXX" Interesting Magazines.
5.My new wall cabinet.

5 Thing You're Currently Into.
1. Reading Travel Logs.
2. Eating (oh yes, and forever)
3. Watching movies (holiday mah)
4. Luna (Loving the ambience there, missing the beer)
5. Going through old photos. (Great times horr)

5 People I Tag.
1. Great news! No one.
2. Unless, you want to do it lah!

Me, out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counters