Sunday, October 07, 2007

food post for a comeback

Edit : Car repair bills costs almost half a thousand. Yeah, my car's air con compressor and coolant pipes gave way. Damn damn, my parents are like grumbling at me right now.

Yes, it's time for a little treat, since i've been absent so long. Anyway, firstly, it's time for a food post.

Quote from Wikipedia :

SUBWAY® is the name of a franchise that mainly sells sandwiches and salads. It was founded in 1965 by Fred De Luca and Peter Buck. The corporation that owns the trademarked name of Subway is Doctor's Associates, Inc. (DAI). The company has over 28,274 franchised units in 87 countries[1] as of 23 September 2007 and is the fastest growing franchise in the world. It added over 2,000 locations in 2005.














I love subway sandwiches if you guys din't know it. And since, i had the craving today, hahaha















I got myself one. And oh joy, they're opening a new outlet in Kelana Jaya, near my house. Doube Joy.

So what actually is a subway sandwich?















It's just godsend. I ordered the turkey breast, smoked turkey and the breakfast strips combination, and damnn, that was one of the best combo's i've ever eaten.














Mmm, oh well, it's best eaten messy. Haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counters