Tuesday, May 06, 2008

something looks vaguely familiar

When i was blog-surfing today, i stumbled across a pic in kenny sia's blog.














He definitely has superb photoshop skills alright, apart from the fact that his post was really hilarious.

From left to right, if you STILL don't know who they are: Dr M, Teresa Kok, Lim Kit Siang and Anwar Ibrahim.

But then again, I KNEW WHO'S STINKY OLD PAJAMAS IS THAT. I KNOW IT BELONGS TO SOMEONE I KNOW, AND I KNOW WHOSE' IS IT.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.















My darn old stuff alright. From left, Me, Fei, Kevin and Chong.

Haha, he really has a great sense of humour in this blogging touch, that i will give it to him.

His post had me laughing off my ass, anyway if u ever see the 4 politicians pics' in pajamas, you know who bod is that alright.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Chan said...

tell you what, promote my upcoming series on yr blog by posting this pic and putting up a link to my blog in the post.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj83/planar_rebirth/whatwomenwant.jpg

Hope you enjoy - what women want!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008 11:55:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh so u were the guys behind it all lol :)

Wednesday, May 28, 2008 1:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counters