Wednesday, August 06, 2008

a litte bit of everything

Damn, college assignments are piling up again and my blogging time has been practically cut down to almost 0%. Anyway my midterm results are out and they're ok, you know, just OK ahh, fine maybe they're a little bit above average, so if i want my A's i have to do good in my final exam. Oh well, let's hope for the best.

Back to my jogging and swimming plans, i successfully managed to trim off a wee bit off 1-2 kilos off my waist, that is after huge pressure from my mum to revive my jogging plan. Oh well, live healthy as they say, i see everyone's practically joining either dance aerobic classes or signing up with gym plans. Maybe it's the in thing now, but anyway, I doubt i can hold on to this regime for long. Oh well.

Ken Hui's leaving this Sunday, and i'm going out with the usual gang for dinner later at night, I have my cousin's birthday party later this weekend, and after these two, i have preety nothing much to do for the week, which I SHOULD BE ADAPTING EVERY DAMN WEEK, to put aside time to study. My finals are up in 3 weeks man, and i really badly want the A's.

So anyway, pictures, here they are. ( I practically counted my total spendings this month ( there will be another update on my PC Fair Purchases), and i blew off around 1.4k at the PC Fair) Gosh, i should learn to trim more, but you know, part of the 1.4k is for my family's benefit, so count that as an investment lar, and furthermore it's not my money, so..... @.@)

Ok, cut the crap.















1. Nimalan was back from UK, and we had a mini meeting up session on the poker table ( which i sucked at really badly, and ended up losing), but the entertainment and company counts I guess.















2. Yi Ting and Nimalan. We were gathering at Ting's place for the night.















3. Kevin + Lynn, Lynn has left for Australia already, yeah her holidays are up and she had to go back, so things are preety quiet these days. Nim's also due back in one more month plus. Kevin is on the other hand back in Singapore already.















4. We had Green Apple Smirnoff Vodka to savour and it tasted sooo good when we mixed it with the fruit punch. Dear me, i almost whacked like 1/2 the bottle. ( Anyway lesson learnt, do not buy unflavored vodka to mix, the last unflavored Smirnoff i had tasted hot and bitter man)















5. Thong S and Chongx joined us too after their mamak session.















6. And Patrick came too later.















7. Taken while shopping at Uptown D'Kota the other day, these 2 got shades while i got myself an electric shaver. They wanted the old retro look, hence the shape. Btw, each pair was going for RM 15.















8. Shot during the DJROA Bowling Competition which Tyron got 1st Place, sadly i didn't had the time to join because i was giving tuition that night. Oh yeah, and as the winner, he had to pose with....















9. .......bowling Balls as his boobs. The 2 uncles next t0 him got 2nd and 3rd respectively.















10. Everyone that bowled that night, kudos to them for arranging such a great event, I'll be definitely joining next year if i have time.

Finally this has got to be the highlight story of my post. You see right, i have mentioned it before that in order to save RM 3 a day, we park at the residential area, but at places that are NOT OBSTRUCTING residents, i.e near empty vacant bungalows or small lanes.

And so, it wasn't long before Wei Loon received a bitch ass letter from a resident.















11. Do we look like we give 2 shits?!

FYI,

Wei Loon parked his car totally nowhere near her gate and she started grumbling. You know yes it know it sucks if someone parks right in front of your gate ( I do agree with her on that point), but the land that we park on is so totally not her land ( in fact, far away from her land) and she has absolutely no right of claim based on the Law of Land. Shit, why do i sound like a lawyer,

If you want a clearer view of the demeaning message,




















12. Haha, she had the cheek to address us as illegal parkers,

So anyway, we do plan to write a reply letter to her, and leave it on our car windscreen and park even nearer to her house, with the heading,

Dear Resident,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From "Illegal Parker".

Anybody can give me any suggestions to the content, the bitchier the better. Please do leave your ideas. Best bitchiest reply earns a free meal from me.

So long, taa-dah!

Bye!

6 Comments:

Blogger shon chong said...

woo not bad la. the resident write english one wooo ..haha.. that call illegal ar. deng him la hahaha

Thursday, August 07, 2008 6:13:00 PM  
Blogger tysern said...

hahaha yeah lar don't know him lar, some people in this world are just different, you know LOL

Thursday, August 07, 2008 11:05:00 PM  
Blogger shon chong said...

hahaha sets la

Friday, August 08, 2008 1:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tell that bitch, sue la. there are absolutely NO DAMAGES whatsoever she can claim cos the road is state-owned. it's not like you're parking IN her house also. must be aunty wan la sheesh..omg layerific nya aku XD

Sunday, August 10, 2008 11:12:00 PM  
Blogger tysern said...

haha yeah man, that's the attitude lar, haha, i am still typing out my reply letter lol

Monday, August 11, 2008 12:05:00 AM  
Blogger l33w3il00n said...

dear legal resident,

a thousand of apology for that damaged cause. after a deep thinking, i and my dad might buy over ur house to make it as a car park for my friends.

from,
illegal parker.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008 9:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counters