Saturday, August 23, 2008

tysern learns to camwhore

And so, the outcome of my first lesson,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Lesson One :- Check Face Look.


















Lesson Two:- Check for pimples pose



















Lesson Three:- Peace "wanna be cute" pose


















Lesson Four:- The Lala pose.

















Lesson Five:- Hold cam high high to see tetek pose.



*Ermm, I'll only post this on special request. Don't wanna expose muah sexy tits to the cyberspace. Haha*





Fine, I was bored in LAN class and I messed with LWL's laptop.

Anyway, rate my poses on a scale of 1-10. Do it for fun and laughter, LOL.

Cheers, have a great weekend.

P/s:- Did i tell you my LAN work nearly made my balls explode? More on that in my next post.

3 Comments:

Blogger ChongX said...

i think the girl in the first picture behind gets 10 cause she is staring at a poser in front of her! (:

other pics should be undefined! As a future mathematician, i should be frank (: HAHAHAHAAH
i miss you la broo!

Sunday, August 24, 2008 12:28:00 AM  
Blogger tysern said...

hahaha, eh i think i deserve a 9/10. the one point was robbed away cuz the cam tak cukup clear, cannot project my full potential.

eh boy, i have loads good news larrr, we're all waiting for you to come back alright, take care, miss you loads also.

Sunday, August 24, 2008 5:43:00 PM  
Blogger l33w3il00n said...

hey cam not clear??
u r saying my webcam sux lar?
fine.. lol
i give u 8/10 because the girl at ur back stealed ur pose la..

Tuesday, September 23, 2008 5:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counters