Saturday, September 27, 2008

lady luck issues

You see, I'm really busy this week going out and getting my stuff done up. To get started, when lady luck decides to dump on me, oh well, she really does a good job.

Remember my VERY RECENT post about my new ride JUST ARRIVING?!

If you don't recall, here it is.

It does not take a genius to figure out what happened.

So my car got......


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

NO LAH, not stolen lar, probably some of you might be thinking. (-__-)


My car got hit from the rear.















HEART PAIN LORR I TELL YOU.

The exhaust pipe ( yes my pride twin tail pipes) is so totally bent out of shape, the reverse sensor on one side was totally ripped off, and the bumper is dented and scratched so badly it looks like a pile of shit.

So how did it happen?!

Here's how. If you guys don't know, my dad's perdana was also screwed. ( OH DEAR, why all the shitty things in a week). Yeah, his one of his car's engine pipes gave way, and his car overheated and it burned out the gaskets and the engine head. So he had no choice but to transplant a 2nd hand engine into the perdana, hence he was car-less for like 1-2 weeks.

Being an absolute darling and angel son, I immedieately offered him my car to use for the time being, and his office is in KL. So today, when he drove to the office, he parked his car normally like how he would park it, and guess what, someone grazed into it.

Turns out the person that grazed into it is like one of his subcontractor's subordinates and yes although they will repair my car for me absolutely free, the waja has to be in the workshop for like a few days, LEAVING my family with only the old saga, and my mum's honda which she has to use to go work la DUH. ( yeah, she's helping her friend temporarily). And obviously my dad HAS TO DRIVE THE SAGA, leaving me car-less for god knows how many days, and i only get to drive out at night when they return.

So yeah, what to do lah, it's not so much of the no-car-to-drive-thing, but my precious cool looking exhausts and spanking new paintwork is like gone down the drain. Sigh.















Look at the nasty hole on the right. Darn man.

Yeah so anyway, i should just be thankful that its gonna be repaired, just imagine what would happen if it was a hit and run case? Gone case lor like that.

Anyway happy times ahead in my next post, more updates on stuff like danny's farewell lunch, lunch with wai yee and co, random night out trips with chongx and kc, drinking parties at patrick's, and ultimately, the joy, fun and essence of my awesome Singapore trip. And yes, nuffnang movie screening with fei next week, and then sidewalk dinner with..................

I don't want to write anymore. You get the point.

Toodles.

4 Comments:

Blogger l33w3il00n said...

i pity u a lil tysern..

Sunday, September 28, 2008 5:10:00 AM  
Blogger tysern said...

jahh, yeah haha, aih i want it repaired ASAP lar, see also boh song

Sunday, September 28, 2008 1:53:00 PM  
Blogger ChongX said...

jor you should pity me, i no car to drive! i rather drive that your car than WALK!!

Monday, September 29, 2008 2:33:00 AM  
Blogger tysern said...

haha cx, eh yeah larr, but u get to exercise and lose weight right, i think i'm gonna turn into a obese fat pig if i continue not jogging. must go exercise la, happy lar you, always say u got strong body lar boy !! jahh , see you lar, miss terry and your company back here at home :)

Monday, September 29, 2008 4:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counters