Sunday, September 14, 2008

life as it is

Truthfully, there is only good news to share this week. I know things are going, well in a dramatical way for the political scene in Malaysia, but as part of the nation, we only can watch, and say nothing.

So anyway, i can't be too arsed to care about the bickering, back to my life.

My car finally gave way. As in really, the reverse gear was so totally busted to bits.

Although it has been repaired, but my daddy darling decided that it was enough for me.

And he got me a new car ( yeah it's 2nd hand but it's still FAIRLY NEW) without even telling me.

He DID NOT FUCKING TELL ME OK, so I practically was like WTFFFF when he told me to collect my car last week.

Oh god, don't you just love surprises.















Jeng Jeng Jeng, the condition of the car is ABSOLUTELY FAB. I gotta tell you, everyone though it was brand spanking new when i drove it out.

















Don't you just love the twin tailpipes mod at the rear. Damn sporty right?!

And like how a new baby must have new shoes, my new ride was sent in for 4 new tyres the next day.

Woooh, and now it rides and handles super slick on the highway.















At the tyre joint.
















Yeah, wish that could be my rims. In the future lar, maybe.

So anyway, thank you daddy again!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sze Wei said...

Ehhhh...

That carshop... looks so familiar...

Is it in the area beside Sunway University?

Haha... I walk thru there all the time for lunch =)

Monday, September 29, 2008 11:57:00 PM  
Blogger tysern said...

oh yes it is, it's near sunway college, isshh, if u see me there next time bring me out for lunch lah, i go there regularly to get my car serviced

Friday, October 03, 2008 9:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counters