Saturday, October 11, 2008

smile on me

Sometimes, little things in life really do cheer up your day. Was thinking of ranting (not that I actually do, or done before on this blog), but then seeing your little young students actually start dating with each other, super cute lorr.

Life can be depressing out there, with all the super-shocking financial meltdown happening, banks crashing and what not shit, my parents are also worried sick about the financial situation going on in the world. When huge financial groups crash, it may affect their career and in turn affect the family.

Not only that, my plan to work out my funds has like TOTALLY FAILED, and can you guess, just last month alone i blew off so much cash till the point i went almost broke, or rather broke out flat. It's okay to hit rock bottom sometimes, but the fact is I'm earning a wee bit each month, ( with my allowance it's about 800+ per month), my dad pays for my phone bill, petrol and shopping, and he gives me allowance every week, and I STILL GO BUST, and the funny thing is, I didn't really purchase anything exp, eg; handphone, last month. What the fuck lar? Am I that bad in planning? Chong arr, teach me how to save money okayy?

This month, I've decided to totally cut a lot of things out. NO MORE FOR ME. No more night leisure, it's just too costly, fine not to say that I go like every week but I think the paying really sucks and this must stop lorr. Less eating out, more eating at home, and definately LESS JUNK FOOD, like McD's or Ramly. No more splurging on life, like the other day i was too lazy to wash my own car, so i sent it to some "so-called" car care centre which costed me quite a bit to wash my car, or the other day i spent over 60 bugs just on shopaholic and sidney sheldon novels. I must get rid of this really bad habit of mine where I would always want to read a new novel, which I own myself, and I should resort to just borrowing from the library whenever I can.

Now it seems like a joke, the other day i was writing down my must-purchase list,

1. Nintendo WII
2.Nintendo DS Lite
3.New GPS Handpone.
4.DSLR ( Probably from the alpha range)

Yeah you see, how to buy lorr, but then, I WANT THE WII LORR, it's like the first thing I must buy when I have money. Maybe, we'll see alright, on whether i can save some money up for the end of the year. Then only, I'll decided whether to reward myself or not. Haha

On another note, uni is starting again, and this is gonna be a short semester for me, which means I only need to take 2 subjects. One, which I am confirmed to take is Business Statistics and another which i have yet to decide. Talk Business Stats, Talk Poisson Dist, Probability, nCr, nPr and things like that.

Which I totally suck at. Seriously. Die lorr, someone help me please.

Sigh, i really miss my buddie's companion, joke and laughter. I really miss the times when everything seemed to be going super well. I want back my happy-go-high moments, and most importantly I want back my company and my time. Those days seem like eternal bundles of joy; Where are those happy days, they seem so hard to find.....

Maybe the last paragraph was a little bit over written and dramatic, but then hey, don't worry about it, little things in life really do make my day, as I was saying in the start, seeing you students start dating really is CUTE and FUNNY.

To Kevin, Chong and Pat, remember Loh Jian Lin, from 1 Jati, the guy which I always called a rockstar wannabe because of his black-ish eyes, AS IF HE PUT ON MASCARA?!

Here's something to refresh your memory.














I got this pic off Audrey's, and DAMN, those great times with the students. Sigh.
Btw, Jian Lin's the guy in black, on the right, standing. I still remember how he used to ask me for more marks for his sej test, and how he would always come up with great excuses when his hwk was blank.

Yeah, and he's dating my good friend, Rachel's, smallest sis. Small world huh. I remember those times when Rachel would tell me how cute her little sister is, that would ask questions about anything under the sun and actually freak out for UPSR, huh, yeah right. And when i went over to rachel's house, i used to poke funny questions at her and she would actually like give me the "er why are you asking so much" kinda look lol.

Imagine if one day if we meet up, and she brings Jian Lin, and she asks me, "Mr Tysern, never bring your girlfriend out arh,"

MALU LOH, i think I'll just dig a hole and sink into it there and then.

-____-

And now, unseen pictures from my handphone. Here they are:-















No 1: We were having dim sum as Danny's Farewell Lunch b4 he left to US.















No 2: Raech and Me.















No 3 : Danny and Ken Chong.















No 4: I was making my passport with KC and ATS a month ago when i suddenly bumped into my super long time no see senior, Adrian, and hence we adjourned to Mango Mania for desserts.















No 5: ATS and KC.















No 6: We had this and AND IT WAS GOOD SHIT DUDE. Yes, i know it looks like shit technically, but it's soo mango-ey and smooth and sweet, it's like sex in your mouth.















No 7: The cheesecakes were quite good too.















No 8: Emily and Quin.

And then the other day, layan-ing Quin shopping,




















No 9: She actually had a problem deciding between the red, and the




















No 10: Blue one. And being an absolute genius, I did ask her to buy two and give one to Patrick, but i think she took two for herself. Damn layan lorr, hahaa















No 11: We took a drive up to Genting at night and had beer and super yummy fried chicken by the cool chill.















No 12: Our way up, in which we took the trunk road home from Batang Kali, and trust me, that's the last time i wanna take that way. SUPER DUPER LONG OK.















No 13: The beer was super duper cold man.















No 14: Beer and Fried Chicken doesn't get any better in this kinda weather.















No 15: The 3 of us.















No 16: Taken after the DF at Pat's place. The next morning, we went for super yummy fish head beehoon " Yee Tau Mai" at Tmn Desa.















No 17: Liewlala, still in a daze from yesterday's drinks.















No 18: Dude, this shit rocks man. Damn freaking nice, definately the best version i've ever eaten.















No 19: Patrick.

That's all for this most, next post will be my 2-in-one-clubbing post, One in KL and One in Singapore. Save time mah, see you guys, have a great week. Bye!

5 Comments:

Blogger ChongX said...

haha! i think i make a very good financial planner for you and kevin (: terry is also learning to save like me!XD
eh dont tell me your phone got only 19 pics? tsk tskk

Saturday, October 11, 2008 4:18:00 PM  
Blogger Johnny Ong said...

hmmmm lots of ppl knew abt this fish head restaurant at my garden

Sunday, October 12, 2008 2:08:00 AM  
Blogger tysern said...

chongx: yeahh, I need help larr, good for kevin and terry also, now got global financial crisis, damn scary, every penny earned is a penny saved. ahha, my phone got lots more lar of course, but the rest not worth of showing one, all meaning-less ones. on another hand, my exam results are out, and IT'S QUITE A RELIEVE for me lar, haha.

johnny ong: oh yeah, not to forget you gotta wait quite long on weekends, do you eat there often?

Monday, October 13, 2008 10:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol chong is more like you coercing me into saving hahaha :) well anyway Tysern, don't feel sad about the end of your one-month holiday! Well see it as a fresh start for your short sem... and look, it's a SHORT sem! And I'm suffering like shit over here. So just have fun!

Anyway just curious... why a camera from the Alpha series. Not considering Nikon or Canon? If you want Wii, you can always take First Coach down to Singapore and play it for free at Novena Square haha!

Friday, October 17, 2008 9:54:00 AM  
Blogger tysern said...

haha terry, yeah good thing for us eh. oh well, one month holidays are REALLY fast and it just whizzes by in a flash.

i may buy a wii, if i buy, you teman me play everyday in my house ok?

haha

Wednesday, October 22, 2008 11:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counters