Tuesday, December 02, 2008

grrrrr

Wah I think I broke my blog record already. 2 ranty posts in a row. Wow, since when tysern became so fussy?!

1. I had no more than 1 1/2 hours of sleep the night before my management test, why, you know lar.

2. My eyes were so puffed up and red from the lack of sleep, had no choice but to put on my contacts, and boy did it hurt all the way for 5 hours straight through the exam.

3. On the way to HELP, the jam was massive, and time was running out.

4. No parking, had no choice to park in the rip off Wisma HELP parking which costed me 8 ringgit for a mere 3-4 hours of parking. Before i could actually park there, i had to circle a few times AS IT WAS ALSO FULL. I ended up dumping my car illegelly near some lift landing, ( probably got cursed badly already, etc:- ma chau hai, this fucxxx no brains one ar, park like that OR stupid mother fucxxx, he thinks he own this car park ar). Yeah.

5. No breakfast before the gruelling 3 hours paper all the way till noon.

6. Air con above me was acting bitchy, sometimes damn cold, sometimes no air at all. The exam invigilator tried to fix it, but oh well, i couldn't be bothered anymore.

7. Went to the exam venue, level 7, full. Got pushed around, the pointing finger game was played, until we FINALLY found a room which was still not full. At level 6, by that time we were already 15 minutes late.

8. Ball joint near my arm cramped, just refused to cooperate with my mind. Had no choice but to force my arm to write, in which it felt like a huge ass motherfucxxxx dislocation after the exam.

9. Stomach groned, and I let it rip nicely ( GOD, pity the person behind me), during the exam.

And finally when I could get myself started, doing the Management Paper just made number 1-9 seem so easy.

It was that stressful.

After pulling through, It felt like I've just finished a 50km marathon without shoes.

And for once, I'm actually proud because of that.

5 Comments:

Blogger ChongX said...

ahhah! so funny la you! you weren't that grumpy when u came and see me after your paper bro! relax (: one more paper to go!

Wednesday, December 03, 2008 12:22:00 AM  
Blogger tysern said...

hahah, yeah lar, mayb suddenly when i'm writing the post got PMS, oh well, i cannot wait for my exam to end lar, felt like i worked so hard this sem, heh

ONE MORE DAY OK boy, haha, i'm scooting off to study now LOL

Wednesday, December 03, 2008 1:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't eat breakfast and lunch before my papers... for some reason I'll get a nasty stomachache if I've ever tried to do that. So usually I'll be a really hungry wolf after the papers heh!

Sorry to hear about the horrible experience of getting parking. Yea in Malaysia colleges have this reputation of making life hell for car driving students. Oh, and I thought the venues were fixed? I was surprised that you have to scramble around and find a room :( that's nightmarish!

Anyway, you're almost done. One more paper to go, gooooood luck!

Wednesday, December 03, 2008 8:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, this is the first time I've been to your site, and it made me laugh a bit, and I'm sorry for laughing despite your discomfort throughout the whole day and way of the test. Must have been tough.

I personally have not re-attended school after I finished high school, so I can't say I understand the stress, but I'm glad that you've finished that race, hope you'll be able to get some sleep now!

Thursday, December 04, 2008 1:17:00 AM  
Blogger tysern said...

YES, MY EXAM IS OVER, god i feel so relived macroeconomics was quite easy.

haha terry, i;m waiting for you to bring me out ar, since i am as free as a bird now LOL

oh well, i could actually do ALL the subjective and essay questions, leaving only a few objective which i wasn't sure, but hell yes, cause the subjective par is like 70-80% of the paper LOL

heys destiny, welcome man, haha, yeah glad that i made you laugh, do come back and visit more often yeah, hehe, but oh well, here's the joy of school life

Thursday, December 04, 2008 6:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counters