Monday, June 08, 2009

mini notes

I haven't even unpacked my bag from my last short one day trip to Genting last Saturday and here I am putting in more stuff to go to Port Dickson for a night.

I haven't even rested well enough from the super awesome and gut busting tiring Nuffnang Standout Party and here I need to make this PD trip.

I'm still not yet jumping and over the Malacca Freedom Trip and yet to blog about it, and here I am having to go outstation for awhile again.

And I still need to go down to SG next week, and, yes, I've really got nothing to say already.

Just hold on people for the posts, I will be back ASAP.

1 Comments:

Blogger ChongX said...

act busy sia =P jangan lupakan kawan baik mu tau!

Tuesday, June 09, 2009 11:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counters